Friday, July 14, 2006

St. Thomas Heaven





In January 2006, we had an awesome time in St. Thomas. Gerald did a great job at work and the trip was free due to his efforts. Check out the photos.
Top: Jeri catching a Kingfish. Check out my Sisterlocks.
Second: A beautiful view of the harbor the morning we went fishing.
Third: A view of the ocean from our hotel room. You could hear the waves!
Last: Gerald with his kingfish. I think mine was bigger, but I don't have a photo to upload :(. Nothin' but love for ya', G.

We also went snorkeling together for the first time and the fish were beautiful. We had a great dinner on New Year's Eve by the sea, but an annoying critter (roach!) kept climbing on the pole beside us. Not cool. We went to the British Virgin Islands and stopped by the Soggy Dollar and Pusser's Island, where people like to shop and drink. We're not big drinkers, but it was fun to see. In BVI we also went to the Virgin Gorda Baths which are famous for their beauty and many Sports Illustrated models have had photos taken there. We went to Tortola and Jost Van Dyke with its beautiful white beaches. We're really grateful that we decided to take the day-long trip to the BVI because it was truly the highlight of an already wonderful trip. We hope to return someday.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger blackrussian said...

I was just in St. Thomas and St. Maarten on a cruise and I can't wait to go back to both islands when I have time to stay! I'm reading your blog top to bottom and enjoying it immensely. Congrats on being a new mom!

I hope you visit my blog (who knows when you'll have the time, eh?) But I'm working on a post about SL freedom and I've included a link to your post about your 5 year anniversary because I liked your list. I'll come back and comment again when it's up. I'm looking forward to tracking your blog. I just discovered it today. It is very well-written.

Jordyn Lynn is beautiful! Can't wait 'til you update with more news and pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home