Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Knock Knock


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Baby Steen
Baby Steen who?
Baby Steen coming in April!

The baby is just past 12 weeks and should be about the size of an apple now. The head is starting to get more proportionate with the body. The baby has little fingernails and some hair. Morning (all day) sickness is no joke! But it's supposedly a good sign of strong implantation. We just hope that gets over soon. I'd love to keep down a meal!

About this baby, God said 1) This baby IS going to come 2) Don't be afraid. Fear is not from God. 3) Trust in Him more than any other resource 4) Proverbs says that the Lord makes the barren woman a happy mother of children. Thank you, Lord, for the miracle that only YOU could do! Our lives are in Your hands!

5 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I think it's a girl. Please don't name her Geral-DINE Steen...

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeri,

great news on your blessing,

Calvin

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jeri said...

Thanks Rev. Coker,
I always appreciate the many blessings that come from you. Please tell everyone "HI"!

Helen,
Your wish is my command, I promise no GERALDINES!!!!!! Wives tales say sickness=girl and craving the sour=boy. I've experienced both, so I guess this is all in God's hands. We shall see by the end of October what he/she shall be!

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Hannah, for this child you have prayed...I know you're going to be a great mother. I'm praying
for you and the baby.....oh, try
some saltine crackers for morning
sickness

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeri,

Congratulations to you and Gerald! My husband and I have been married almost 6 years and we finally decided we are ready to start a family. Well, we started trying in April 06 and ofcourse I am already getting anxious because nothing has happened yet. Your blog really encouraged me to TRUST GOD!!!! He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I could ever ask for. Please keep me in your prayers. Hopefully we will be celebrating a new arrival soon as well :) I look forward to sharing in your lock journey and baby news :):)

God bless,
Abena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home