Sunday, November 25, 2007

Life Update

Much has been going on in the last several months. Of course, with the baby here, she is the highlight of my life :). She's happy, healthy and blessed.

* I didn't finish my book that I mentioned in a previous post :(, but I've been working pretty diligently on a line of greeting cards and that's coming along nicely. I've been trying to put most of my free time into that and the baby so that's why I haven't posted in so long.

* I also started making baby bodysuits (onesies) that are really cute. I had a concept for marketing them and everything, but I also know within my heart that won't be as fun when my daughter outgrows them. So, I'll continue that as a hobby or by request.

* I started a new job at helping companies with their 401K plans. I can't say the job is exciting, but the flexibility is good and the people Im working with are pretty nice. I'd love something with a little more "glamour" though. It's funny. I don't see myself as a glamourous person, but my job just seems so drab. Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful, but maybe I haven't found the perfect fit yet.

* I got a new computer, a Mac! I love it! I wish I had more time to play with it, but as things stand I can barely get a chance to check e-mails until the weekends.

* I miss all of the interaction with my online family. I rarely get to visit anyone's blog, much less leave a comment. But I hope all is well with you all. I don't know if/when I will ever be able to post again, so take care and here are a couple of updated photos of my sweetheart!!!






4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Lexus Prefect said...

She's so CUTE!! She has changed so much since your first post of her!
Those cheeks are too cute!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said...

So I see you remembered your password (smile). It is nice to get an update. And wow I can't believe how big Jordyn is already, and I know you probably have been hearing this a lot but she looks just like her daddy!!!! You know she is going to be daddy's little girl, "if she isn't already."

Take care and it is good to hear all is well in JeriLand :)

Abena

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Sogolocs said...

Such a darling. Keep on working diligently. I will pray for your continued inspiration to create and market your onesies and cards. Still looking forward to that book too. Are you selling your cards online. I am interested in buying.

Sogo

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, look at the pumpkin! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home